Amazon Mercenary Player

 


I've been planning to add a few Mercenaries for the Sevens league on the Blog, acting as low-end Star Players that might hang around in the lower leagues of Blood Bowl.

For the first of these players, I found a cool 3D printed Amazon sculpt floating around on Ebay, and decided it would be a good break from what I'd been painting recently (Middle Earth Orcs).


For painting I decided to go for quite a limited colour palette- similar to how you might see Amazons/ Greeks depicted in a Hollywood movie.

I base coated with Mechanicus Grey- my go-to for lighter colours. 

The clothes are very simply Ushabti Bone and Agrax Earthshade- before running back over to clean up with the Ushabti again.

The gold again was very simple- just Retributor Gold and Reikland Fleshshade. 

For the skin, I started with Bugmans glow, washed with Reikland again and then brought it back a bit lighter using Cadian Fleshtone.

The hair was done using XV-88, Agrax again, and then a 50-50 mix of XV-88 and Yriel Yellow.


For her rules, I took inspiration from the new Valkyries on the Norse team- but with the classic Amazon Dodge rule rather than Strip Ball. Though she's nearing the more expensive end of my planned mini-stars (certainly for Sevens inducements!), she will provide some flexibility to the teams- especially those who might want a potential touchdown scorer.


I'll be back over the next few weeks with some more Mercenaries I'm painting up!

Comments

The Hobby Breakfast Show

The Hobby Breakfast Show Youtube

Popular posts from this blog

Aeronautica Imperialis: Thunderhawk Review

Creating Middle Earth SBG Crebain out of AoS Miniatures

Dead Man's Hand Plastic Gunfighters Review

Blood Bowl Sevens- Old World Alliance vs Halflings (S01GW01)

Middle Earth SBG: Saruman and Grima Review

Blood Bowl Sevens- High Elves vs Porklings (S01GW01)