New Greebo P-Orcling Unboxing

 

The New Models in the Greebo Cutiemals Range

I'd been eyeing the Greebo Cutiemals range for a while, so when the new P-Orclings popped onto the Greebo store, I snapped them up for a Sevens team- let's take a look:

The P-Orclings in running poses.

First up, the new pigs which were released for the 'Black Orc' style team. These models are fantastic- the facial expressions and action poses give them some real character. They're relatively 'simple' when you look at their bodies- not many details to pick out with the paintbrush, but being so small, you don't end up with too much blank space.

P-Orclings standing still.

The more static poses carry a ironic menace- the little pigs grimacing, but still end up looking just as cute. I will mention that the middle pig, on all fours, does not connect quite as well to the base as the others. I'm not concerned he will snap off, but he doesn't have the flat surface to connect as the others.

The backs of the models are quite simple- just a curly tail for detail.

Size comparison with a Black Orc.

Size comparison with a Treeman- he's a lot less bulky!


The big Boar isn't new, but is now available in Resin. This model carries a lot more detail, and has a real bulk to it- roughly Black Orc sized. He does come in a little smaller than some of the 'Big Guys' on offer, but is believable as a Troll stand in for the tiny little pigs.

Size comparison with a Goblin.

The P-Orclings come in somewhere around the Goblin-to-Snotling size. I think that they will stand in reasonably well for a Goblin-sized player (I'm planning on using them as a Goblin team), but might fit better as Snotlings if you want something which is the closest in size.


For my first Greebo purchase- I'm really impressed. Having seen friend's Greebo models before, I'm glad I got some of my own. The Cutiemals style might not be for everyone, but I think that they carry the Blood Bowl humour in their style well. I can't wait to get some time free to put some paint on these, and having seen some upcoming P-Orclings with secret weapons, I'm sure an expansion to this Sevens team will be on the cards soon!



Comments

The Hobby Breakfast Show

The Hobby Breakfast Show Youtube

Popular posts from this blog

Aeronautica Imperialis: Thunderhawk Review

Creating Middle Earth SBG Crebain out of AoS Miniatures

Dead Man's Hand Plastic Gunfighters Review

Blood Bowl Sevens- Old World Alliance vs Halflings (S01GW01)

Middle Earth SBG: Saruman and Grima Review

Blood Bowl Sevens- High Elves vs Porklings (S01GW01)